RESULTS 11-4-06
IWA Mid-South
Plainfield, IN
DDT: DOUBLE DEATH TOURNAMENT
Night two, Saturday November 4th 2006 marked the first ever DDT: Double Death Tournament. The Children of Pain drew "Baka Gaijin" Mad Man Pondo & Too Tough Tony in the opening round Electrified light tubes match all 4 busted our asses for the loyal, yet demanding IWA crowd. The finish came when I borrowed Enigma's hooded sweatshirt from the crowd and as I climbed the top rope ladder doused my stolen sweatshirt in lighter fluid and ignited me as I did a senton bomb, but Tony moved from the chairs we had him laid out on, so I crashed t5hrough the chairs and the electrified light tubes laying underneath the chairs. As I hit the flames exploded around me and I was pinned 1-2-3. I can honestly say the most satisfying chant I have ever received was when I was put out by the fire extinguisher I could here the crowd "THANK YOU DARIN, THANK YOU DARIN", I was more than a little touched. After the match Pondo and Tony invited Ladder and I in the ring and it was a huge honor having Baka Gaijin raising our hands in a sign of respect. Baka Gaijin went on to defeat Necro Butcher & Toby Klein in the finals.
Plainfield, IN
DDT: DOUBLE DEATH TOURNAMENT
Night two, Saturday November 4th 2006 marked the first ever DDT: Double Death Tournament. The Children of Pain drew "Baka Gaijin" Mad Man Pondo & Too Tough Tony in the opening round Electrified light tubes match all 4 busted our asses for the loyal, yet demanding IWA crowd. The finish came when I borrowed Enigma's hooded sweatshirt from the crowd and as I climbed the top rope ladder doused my stolen sweatshirt in lighter fluid and ignited me as I did a senton bomb, but Tony moved from the chairs we had him laid out on, so I crashed t5hrough the chairs and the electrified light tubes laying underneath the chairs. As I hit the flames exploded around me and I was pinned 1-2-3. I can honestly say the most satisfying chant I have ever received was when I was put out by the fire extinguisher I could here the crowd "THANK YOU DARIN, THANK YOU DARIN", I was more than a little touched. After the match Pondo and Tony invited Ladder and I in the ring and it was a huge honor having Baka Gaijin raising our hands in a sign of respect. Baka Gaijin went on to defeat Necro Butcher & Toby Klein in the finals.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home