Results - 6-17-0666
Brad Armstrong & Darin Childs (with Rachael Putski) beat Murder One & Jacob Ladder in 11:11. Standard tag match. Rachel is going for the ECW look. She was wearing the push up bra to end all push up bras. I was afraid she might explode right out of it. The artwork on Ladder’s body never ceases to amaze me. Armstrong got a decent round of applause. Ladder said Armstong was a physical specimen and Childs looked like a specimen from the bottom of his toilet. Ladder and Childs opened the match with the best back and forth sequence of wrestling I’ve ever seen from either one of them. Armstrong worked over the arms M-1 and Ladder. Then the heels got heat on Childs. Childs ran the ropes to build up steam and it was both men down on a double lariat. Childs spiked Ladder with a DDT and made the tag. Armstrong nailed M-1 with a haymaker and high kneelift, and pinned him clean with the floatover Russian legsweep. After the match, Ladder shook Armstrong’s hand. “You paved the road. I’m just walking in now.”


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home